Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Anne Hillerman -- This year's featured writer
The English and Modern Languages Department invite you to attend the 21st Annual ASU Writers Conference in Honor of Elmer Kelton, Thursday and Friday, March 23-24.
Please visit the Conference web page for information about this year's featured writer, Anne Hillerman.
This Research Guide highlights selected biographical information and books available in the Porter Henderson Library or other full text or media available through the web or our databases.
Additional Information about this author can be found on her website (https://annehillerman.com). To keep up with Anne Hillerman visit her Facebook Page.
Library Display for the 21st Annual Writer's Conference
Conference Schedule / Program
21th Annual Writers Conference in Honor of Elmer Kelton
March 23-24, 2017
Unless otherwise noted, all conference sessions are located in the University Ausitorium, Mayer Administration Building on the ASU campus.
Thursday, March 23
- 9:30-10:45 AM Welcome: A Conversation with Anne Hillerman: Hosted by Dr. Nicole Dilts
- 11:00-12:00 PM Karla Morton (poetry) Alan Birkelbach (poetry)
- 12:00-12:15 PM High School Contest Winners
- 2:00-3:15 PM Paula Starche (poetry) Alan Berecka (poetry) Lyman Grant (poetry)
- 3:30-4:45 PM Chuck Taylor (poetry) Carol Reposa (poetry) Steven Schroeder (poetry)
- 7:00-8:00 PM An Evening with Anne Hillerman
Thursday, March 23
- 8:00-8:50 AM Loretta Walker (poetry) Terri Tucker (fiction)
- 9:00-9:50 AM Kristen Ruggles (poetry) Robin Carstensen (poetry)
- 10:00-10:50 AM Jerry Craven (fiction) Charlotte Renk (poetry)
- 11:00-12:15 PM Clay Reynolds (nonfiction) Ken Hada (poetry) Larry Thomas (poetry)
- 2:00-3:15 PM Robert Johnson (fiction) Sherry Craven (poetry) Drew Geyer (nonfiction)
- 3:30-4:45 PM Michael Gullickson (poetry) Joyce Gullickson (poetry) Juan Perez (poetry)
FMI: visit angelo.edu/writers_conference or call (325)486-6142
Angelo State University, Member
Texas Tech University System
, Athletic Training
, Border Security
, Criminal Justice/Criminology
, Curriculum & Instruction
, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
, Earth Sciences
, International Business
, Mass Media
, Monthly Heritage Celebrations
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Teacher Education