Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Is English not your native language? The following resources can help:
- ASU Library provides access for students attending Angelo State University to Pronuciator for learning English or 79 other languages and Learning Express Library which includes reading and writing tutorials as well as reviews and practice tests for the TOEFL. Students attending Angelo State can create their own account at these services.
- ASU Writing Center: The Writing Center is available to help all Angelo State students! ASU graduate students and peer tutors will assist you both in person and online with your writing.
- Lake Forest College's Writing Center has a great site for international and bilingual students wanting to improve their writing.
- New York Public Library has a great list of resources helpful for learning English.
- Purdue Writing Lab's (OWL) Resources for ESL students can be very helpful, including a cultural introduction to North American higher education, tips for writing in North American colleges, writing exercises for ESL instructors and students, and more.
- Voice of America's Learning English site has videos, transcripts, and definitions of key terms used in the videos as well as worksheets and quizzes for different levels of English language learners.
- USALearns is a free website for learning English maintained by the Sacramento County Office of Education in California.