Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful links to resources on Open Padagogy
Enhancing Pedagogy via Open-Educational Practices
- Arimoto, Maurício M., et al. “AM-OER: An Agile Method for the Development of Open Educational Resources.” Informatics in Education, vol. 15, no. 2, 2016, pp. 205–233.
- Benneaser, John et al. “Design of Open Content Social Learning That Increases Learning Efficiency and Engagement Based on Open Pedagogy.” Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology - TOJET, vol. 15, no. 1, 2016, pp. 20-32.
- Marcinek, Andrew P. “How to #GoOpen.” Educational Leadership, vol. 74, no. 2, 2016, pp. 30–31.
- Mcgreal, Rory, and Open Ed. “Approaches to OER Development.” 2010.
- Wen, Sophia Ming Lee, and Tze-Chang Liu. “Reconsidering Teachers’ Habits and Experiences of Ubiquitous Learning to Open Knowledge.” Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 55, 2016, pp. 1194–1200.